This lavender stress dough recipe is simple and quick to
make at home and soothes you with the floral scent!
I LOVE making fun crafts like this lavender stress dough myself, but the kids also enjoy this easy recipe. Let them get creative with colors and try different scents such as lemon and orange. Make a variety of colors and use it not just as stress dough, but to build fun figures and designs as you would with playdough!
Lavender Stress Dough Recipe
Combine all dry ingredients except glitter in a bowl. Mix well.
Add water and mix well.
Add glitter and mix again. Keep in a sealed container and care for like you would Playdough.
If you would like it to be a different color, add 5 drops food coloring.
I liked the more natural look, personally!
You might also enjoy these recipes:
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ Cups Boiling Water
- ½ Cup Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Cream of Tartar
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 20 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Glitter (optional)
- Combine all dry ingredients except glitter in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour in water and mix well.
- Add glitter and mix again.
- Keep in a sealed container and care for like you would playdough.
- If you would like it to be a different color, add 5 drops food coloring.
“Pin It” to save it for later!