Wonderful creamy hot chocolate mix that you can add flavors to make it perfect for your own taste.
- 3/4 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup sugar ( I use Zulka Morena Pure Cane Sugar)
- 1/4 cup cocoa (I use Sweet Ground Ghirardelli Cocoa)
- 1/4 cup Creamy Chocolate Nestle Coffeemate powder
- 1/8–1/4 cup International French Vanilla coffee powder(optional)
- Add all ingredients into food processor and blend until everything is fine.
- You may have to do this in small batches.
- Store in air-tight container.
To make hot chocolate
- Add 3-4 tbsp hot chocolate mix to 1 cup hot water or milk.
- Top with whip cream, peppermint, chocolate shavings…
- Any flavor of Coffeemate and or International Coffee would work depending on what flavour you want your hot chocolate.
- If you add the international coffee powder, your end amount will be larger.