- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Shea Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Beeswax Pellets
- 5 Drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Orange Essential Oil
- Combine your coconut oil, shea butter, and beeswax in a glass measuring cup or double boiler.
- If using a glass measuring cup, fill a pot have full of water and set it in it.
- Boil on medium hit until all contents are liquidized.
- This can take up to ten minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately add the essential oils.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Pour into a container with a lid and let sit overnight.