Looking for a unique gift for Father’s Day? How about a fun gift like homemade beard balm!
Growing up, we always made gifts for Mom and Dad for special holidays. It was so much fun and now that I’m a Mom, I can say I love making gifts with my girls and I also appreciate homemade with love gifts too!
This recipe is SO super easy and smells so manly and wonderful with cedarwood and orange oils. Not only will dad’s beard look amazing, you’ll want to snuggle him all day long!
** This recipe is easy for kids to do with you but young kids should be supervised closely and need help since you are using the stovetop and hot wax. **
Homemade Beard Balm
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 Tablespoon Shea Butter
2 Teaspoons Beeswax Pellets
5 Drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
5 Drops Orange Essential Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Shea Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Beeswax Pellets
- 5 Drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Orange Essential Oil
- Combine your coconut oil, shea butter, and beeswax in a glass measuring cup or double boiler.
- If using a glass measuring cup, fill a pot have full of water and set it in it.
- Boil on medium hit until all contents are liquidized.
- This can take up to ten minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately add the essential oils.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Pour into a container with a lid and let sit overnight.
Don’t forget to print out these free printable labels for your container. These are made for a 1.5″ top. Simply print it on a printable sticker sheet and use a 1.5″ circle punch, then place them on top of your filled container lid and you’re ready to give as a gift!
Print It: Free Homemade Beard Balm Labels
Get all you need from Amazon!