Chocolate Crunch Candies
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 10
- Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- Silicone Candy Mold
- Start by placing a few chocolate melts into the bottom of your mold. I also added a few sprinkles to the bottom for fun.
- Melt in the microwave for 30 seconds and smooth out with a fork.
- Add some crushed chocolate wafer cookies on top of the melted chocolate.
- Top with more chocolate melts.
- Place in oven at 275 degrees and allow chocolate to melt.
- Remove and smooth chocolate with a knife leaving clean edges on your mold.
- Chill until chocolate is set and remove from silicone molds.
- Amount of chocolate and wafer cookies vary depending on how many candies you opt to make and the size of your mold.