- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Shea Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet Almond Oil
- 7 Drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 7 Drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
- In a double boiler, combine your sweet almond oil, shea butter, and coconut oil. If you don’t have a double boiler, a glass container placed inside a pot of water works just as well.
- Allow contents to liquefy and then immediately remove from heat.
- Immediately add your essential oils and stir thoroughly.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from fridge and using a mixer, mix the contents until they’re light and fluffy. Store in a cool area in a covered container.
- Try different essential oils to make fun new scents!