Valentine’s Day is Sunday and if you haven’t had time to shop
for your special someone, why not bake something sweet
for them! And why not bake them something in the shape of a heart
to show them just how much you love them!
These Heart Shaped Cream Cheese Fruit Tarts are perfect
for Valentine’s Day and they’re easy to make!
Heart Shaped Cream Cheese Fruit Tarts
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 container Cool Whip, softened
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- Strawberry Jam
- Open the package of crescent rolls without separating them.
- Pinch the seams together and flatten out using a rolling pin so you have one “sheet” or crescent dough.
- Using a heart shaped cookie cutter, cut out shapes and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 385 degree oven until slightly browned.
- Let cool while you prepare the topping.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the softened cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 the container of Cool Whip.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top of the cooled heart shaped crescent rolls.
- Add a few sliced strawberries to the top of the cream cheese mixture followed by a small teaspoon of strawberry jam.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe only uses 1/2 the container of Cool Whip. It’s not an exact recipe. Sometimes I use even less than 1/2.