- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees .
- Grease a 9-by-9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, melted unsalted butter and salt.
- Whisk in the eggs, 1 at a time.
- Stir in unsweetened cocoa powder and flour.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and bake until just set, 25 to 30 minutes; let cool.
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter once the brownies have cooled.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and sprinkles before serving.