The weekend is here and I don’t know about where you are, but Spring is starting to make an appearance. This gets me daydreaming about summer BBQ’s and Cocktails on the porch. Until then, I will have to settle for a intimate happy hour get together. For this, I’ve compiled a collection of Cocktail Recipes from our Foodie Friends. Last year we held a “Girls Night Out” Party and these are just some of the fun recipes our friends brought!
Well there you have it! Those should keep you busy for awhile.
What are your favorite drinks? Leave a comment and a link to your recipes – We would love to see them!
Have a fun and fabulous weekend!
[amazon_carousel widget_type=”SearchAndAdd” width=”600″ height=”200″ title=”Cocktail Cook Books” market_place=”US” shuffle_products=”True” show_border=”True” keywords=”cocktail recipes” browse_node=”” search_index=”Books” /]
- Mixology Monday LXX Roundup: Inverted (putneyfarm.com)
- Cocktail Recipes & Simple Cocktail Recipes | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- 10 Margarita Recipes You Need to Make (cosmopolitan.com)
- 20 Cocktail Recipes We Loved This Year – The Kitchn’s Best of 2012 (thekitchn.com)
- 2013 Oscars: Festive Cocktail Recipes For Your Viewing Party (eonline.com)
Wow, look at all the refreshing cocktails. What a surprise that my Melon Man Cocktail was featured–thank you SO much!
This looks like a great collection, Tracy! Thanks! 🙂