Garlic Parmesan Crescent Pinwheels
These Garlic Parmesan Crescent Pinwheels are great for those times when you want to have bread with a meal that is nicer than store bought rolls, but don’t have time to make your own yeast rolls. Many of those events seem to happen for me around the holidays, which are just around the corner, so I thought this would be a timely post. They really are delicious, super easy, and don’t take long at all to make.
- 1 roll crescent rolls or the seamless dough that seems to never be at my store
- 2 Tbsps. butter, softened to spreadable consistency
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls. Place two rectangles side by side and two deep. Press to seal perforations and the separate rectangles to each other, so that you have one large rectangle.
- Spread with butter,
- Sprinkle with garlic, Parmesan and dried basil.
- Starting from the long side, roll up as tightly as possible.
- Slice into 1 inch slices.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Try these with Asparagus Garlic Parmesan Twists as well!