Don’t you love when you discover something by mistake. That is exactly what happened with this cookie recipe. I was trying to make a graham cracker crust without eggs and sugar and it turned out soft. Not a nice crispy crust at all. Well, when my daughter tried it and said it was like a cookie, the light bulb turned on. why not make the rest of the batter into cookies! We dumped in some chocolate chips, flattened them out into little cookies and cooked them up right away. These little babies did not last long in our house. Give them a try and let me know what you think!
Four Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 box of Low Fat Graham Crackers
- 3 TBSP Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 3/4 C. + 2 TBSP Soy Milk or Fat Free Milk
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Place crackers in food processor until fine crumbs.
- Slowly add syrup and soy milk until batter well blended.
- Remove dough and place in bowl.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips.
- Form into balls and press flat with bottom of glass to form circles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until set.
Trust me…you will not be able to eat just one! So simple and so good! Enjoy!