Four Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
A quick and easy dessert
- 1 box of Low Fat Graham Crackers
- 3 TBSP Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 3/4 C. + 2 TBSP Soy Milk or Fat Free Milk
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Place crackers in food processor until fine crumbs.
- Slowly add syrup and soy milk until batter well blended.
- Remove dough and place in bowl.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips.
- Form into balls and press flat with bottom of glass to form circles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until set.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com)
- Make Just Two Chocolate Chip Cookies with This Recipe (thekitchn.com)
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free) (makeitnaked.com)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip (amberleak.wordpress.com)