The recipe I’m going to share with you today is an easy way to make BBQ Ribs.
My son and husband love ribs but for the longest time whenever I tried to make
them on my own they would come out tough and not very good.
Until I decided to use my crock pot.
The ribs start out in the crock pot but finish up on the grill
creating the most delicious and tender BBQ ribs you will ever eat…
My other secret to getting the most tender and juicy BBQ Ribs is to use SODA.
Any kind of soda, just not diet. I have used Coke, 7-Up and even Ginger Ale in the past.
They all work beautifully.
I like to season the ribs the night before with my favorite store-bought BBQ seasoning mix; and again,
I’ve used different brands.
You can put the ribs in the crock pot in the morning and then transfer them to the grill just in time for dinner.
Use your favorite BBQ sauce as you finish them up on the grill.
Falling off the Bone BBQ Ribs
- One package of baby back ribs
- BBQ Seasoning
- Soda; Coca-Cola, 7-Up, Sprite or Ginger Ale
- BBQ Sauce
- Sprinkle the BBQ Seasoning all over the ribs.
- Let rest for a few hours or overnight.
- Place your ribs in the slow cooker.
- Cover with one to two cans of your choice of soda.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until the ribs are tender.
- Remove from the slow cooker and place on a baking tray.
- Spread your favorite BBQ sauce on the ribs.
- Place the ribs on the grill for about 15 minutes.