We all love easy budget friendly meals right? Well I know I do! One of my favorite things to make are creations with Pilsbury Dough. It’s so easy to use and be recreated in so many ways. This fun dinner comes from a stuffed pepper. I knew that if I tried to cook the dough inside the pepper, it might be a little too doughy so I decided to slice the pepper and stuff each slice with dough rolls. The kids helped put it together and it was delish! You can put whatever you like in your rolls but we decided to use ready made jalapeno artichoke dip. YUM!
Easy Stuffed Red Pepper Dinner
Sliced Stuffed Red Pepper Dinner
- Bell Pepper – Sliced
- Jalapeno Artichoke Dip (or filling of your choice)
- Pilsbury Cresent Rolls
- Lay out cresent rolls into one large sheet.
- Spread out dip evenly over dough.
- Roll into long log and cut into 1/2 ” strips
- Slice Pepper into 1/2″ Rings
- Place 3 dough rolls inside each pepper ring.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes until dough is golden brown.