Easy Fall Fig Appetizer
- 1 18 oz. roll polenta, drained and sliced into about 1/4 inch thick slices
- Fig slices (The amount depends greatly on the size of figs you have, but you will need 1 – 3 slices per polenta slice
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsps. honey or more or less to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place polenta slices on a microwave safe plate and microwave until warm (about 1 minute).
- Top with figs slices and then goat cheese.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve immediately.