When you are a busy parent you need some quick easy recipes to help simplify your life. One of our favorite ways to accomplish this is by cooking extra chicken over the weekend and using the leftovers in different recipes all week long. My families top pick is a simple Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe that is made even easier by using the new KRAFT cheeses in stand-up pouches.
I gather all I need at my local Safeway store including the chicken, peppers and variety of cheeses. You will easily find the KRAFT cheeses in the new stand-up pouch on display. They offer the same 2 cups of cheese all in a more convenient bag that allows scooping so much easier!
Easy Recipe Using Leftover Cooked Chicken and KRAFT Cheeses!
- 2 Chicken Breasts (Cooked and Shredded)
- 3 TBSP Green Chilies
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Cup Diced Sweet Onion
- 1 Cup KRAFT Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 16 oz. Fat Free Sour Cream
- 4 oz. KRAFT PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 1/2 TBSP Fat Free Milk
- 4 Jalapeno
- 10 Small Tortillas
- Stir together in a bowl the chicken, chilies, paprika, onion, and Mexican cheese. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, stir sour cream, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and milk together.
- Roll chicken mixture into the tortillas and place in baking pan.
- Top tortillas evenly with sour cream mixture.
- Place sliced jalapenos on top with extra chilies and bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serve warm
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 691
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 1123
- Fat: 25
- Saturated Fat: 12
- Unsaturated Fat: 11
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 82
- Protein: 33
- Cholesterol: 79
By using pre-cooked chicken that I had prepared over the weekend in the crockpot, it literally takes about 10 minutes to put this all together and just pop it in the oven. So simple and tastes fabulous!
Get started with your own easy cheesy recipes at a Safeway Just For You!