These baked bang bang cauliflower tacos will be your new favorite vegetarian meal. Super easy and packed full of flavor, even meat eaters can appreciate this healthier alternative!
Making these baked bang bang cauliflower tacos is super simple and makes a great “Meatless Monday” dish on a busy night. The fact that they are baked not fried makes them a bit healthier too. I find these also make a great appetizer if you just pile them up on a plate and serve with the cilantro ranch for dipping!
Note: You can use whatever kind of taco shell you prefer. These taste great in a regular corn shell or in a tortilla. I prefer to use these white corn tortillas. YUM.
Baked Bang Bang Cauliflower Tacos
1 cup flour
1 cup water
¼ – ⅓ cup Frank’s sauce
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
Taco shells – whatever kind you prefer!
½ cup black beans, drained
1 jalapeno, sliced
½ cup cotija cheese
¼ cup chopped cilantro
Cilantro Ranch Sauce
½ cup sour cream
½ cup ranch dressing
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 tsp lime juice
Start by cutting your cauliflower into bite-size florets.
Whisk together flour, water, and Frank’s sauce in a medium-sized bowl.
Add cauliflower florets and stir thoroughly to coat.
Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, turning halfway through.
Once cauliflower is finished cooking, build your tacos:
Start with 3-4 florets on a corn tortilla.
Sprinkle on black beans, cilantro, cotija cheese, and jalapenos.
Top with cilantro ranch and serve!
You might enjoy these easy vegetarian cauliflower recipes too!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- ¼ – ⅓ cup Frank’s sauce
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- taco shells
- ½ cup black beans, drained
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- ½ cup cotija cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
Cilantro Ranch Sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Whisk together flour, water, and Frank’s sauce in a medium sized bowl.
- Add cauliflower florets and stir thoroughly to coat.
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Once cauliflower is finished cooking, build your tacos: Start with 3-4 florets on a corn tortilla, sprinkle on black beans, cilantro, and jalapenos, then drizzle cilantro ranch.
- Mix all ingredients together with an immersion blender and serve or chill.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 306
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 514
- Fat: 19
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 11
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 27
- Protein: 9
- Cholesterol: 28