Making these baked bang bang cauliflower tacos is super simple and makes a great “Meatless Monday” dish on a busy night. The fact that they are baked not fried makes them a bit healthier too. I find these also make a great appetizer if you just pile them up on a plate and serve with the cilantro ranch for dipping!
Baked Bang Bang Cauliflower Tacos
1 cup flour
1 cup water
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
Taco shells – whatever kind you prefer!
½ cup black beans, drained
1 jalapeno, sliced
½ cup cotija cheese
¼ cup chopped cilantro
½ cup sour cream
½ cup ranch dressing
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 tsp lime juice
Start by cutting your cauliflower into bite-size florets.
Whisk together flour, water, and Frank’s sauce in a medium-sized bowl.
Add cauliflower florets and stir thoroughly to coat.
Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, turning halfway through.
Once cauliflower is finished cooking, build your tacos:
Start with 3-4 florets on a corn tortilla.
Sprinkle on black beans, cilantro, cotija cheese, and jalapenos.
Top with cilantro ranch and serve!
You might enjoy these easy vegetarian cauliflower recipes too!
Cauliflower – Know Your Herbs & Spices
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- ¼ - ⅓ cup Frank’s sauce
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- taco shells
- ½ cup black beans, drained
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- ½ cup cotija cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
Cilantro Ranch Sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Whisk together flour, water, and Frank’s sauce in a medium sized bowl.
- Add cauliflower florets and stir thoroughly to coat.
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Once cauliflower is finished cooking, build your tacos: Start with 3-4 florets on a corn tortilla, sprinkle on black beans, cilantro, and jalapenos, then drizzle cilantro ranch.
- Mix all ingredients together with an immersion blender and serve or chill.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce (Keto Friendly), 12 fl oz
- 9 Pieces Colorful Taco Bar Serving Set Includes Tortilla Keeper Tortilla Warmer Tortilla Server Pancake Keeper 4 Serving Bowls Dipping Bowls 4 Taco Holder Stands Taco Tray Plates for Kitchen
- Taco Holders 4 Packs - Stainless Steel Taco Stand Rack Tray Style by ARTTHOME, Oven Safe for Baking, Dishwasher and Grill Safe