An easy base recipe of 3 ingredients can be jazzed up into countless variations by adding additional add-ins!
- 1 Cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 Cube Light Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Blend together Sour Cream and Cream Cheese until smooth (stick blender)
- Stir in Parmesan Cheese
- Add additional add-ins for your own taste
- Suggested add-ins: diced artichoke, pesto, garlic, jalapeno, olives, tomatoes, berries, nuts
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes or until heated through
- I used “light” ingredients to cut calories but full fat versions can be used.
- For Jalapeno Artichoke Dip, stir in 3oz diced jalapeno and 1/2 cup diced artichoke
- For Artichoke Pesto Dip, stir in 1/2 cup diced artichoke and 3 TBSP pesto
- Refrigerate leftovers. May be served cold after baking.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 81
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 140
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 18