This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WaysToWow #CollectiveBias
The Easiest Party Dip EVER… Yes that’s what I said…. The EASIEST EVER! My sister and I have been making this simple dip for years in many variations. The base is just 3 simple ingredients and then mix and match your add-ins for diverse and delicious flavors. I always mix up a big batch of the base before a party and then make up several variations to fit a variety of tastes. Pick up an assortment of Town House Crackers and new Flatbread Crisps at Target to serve it up and you’re ready to party! A simple and versatile dish for Holiday entertaining.
Easiest Party Dip Ever!
Today I chose to mix up two variations of the basic recipe. Cheesy Jalapeno Artichoke Dip and Cheesy Artichoke Pesto Dip. I decided to go with artichoke in both since I bought a large can but again, your imagination is the limit to what you can do with this recipe!
For this Cheesy Jalapeno Artichoke variation, I simply stirred in
3 oz. of diced jalapeno and 1/2 Cup diced artichokes into the base mixture.
The Cheesy Artichoke Pesto Dip I made for the kids since they don’t love the heat of the jalapeno.
This time I still added a 1/2 Cup diced artichokes and then added 3 TBSP of ready made pesto sauce.
I sprinkled both sides with shredded Parmesan Cheese and warmed it in the oven.
Serve with Town House Crackers and Flatbread Crisps and you will be the hit of the party with so little effort!
I really loved the buttery creamy flavor of the Original Town House Crackers with the Pesto Dip and then opted for the Sea Salt and Olive Oil Flatbread Crisps for the Jalapeno Dip. The little bit of salt goes perfectly with the tangy spice!
An easy base recipe of 3 ingredients can be jazzed up into countless variations by adding additional add-ins!
- 1 Cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 Cube Light Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Blend together Sour Cream and Cream Cheese until smooth (stick blender)
- Stir in Parmesan Cheese
- Add additional add-ins for your own taste
- Suggested add-ins: diced artichoke, pesto, garlic, jalapeno, olives, tomatoes, berries, nuts
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes or until heated through
- I used “light” ingredients to cut calories but full fat versions can be used.
- For Jalapeno Artichoke Dip, stir in 3oz diced jalapeno and 1/2 cup diced artichoke
- For Artichoke Pesto Dip, stir in 1/2 cup diced artichoke and 3 TBSP pesto
- Refrigerate leftovers. May be served cold after baking.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 81
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 140
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 18
I found what I needed for this recipe at my local Target store.
The selection of Town House Crackers was large and found exactly what I needed in the cracker isle!
What kind of “Add-Ins” will YOU try?
Suggestions: jalapenos, artichokes, pesto, olives, tomatoes, capers, salmon, fruit, nuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, cheddar cheese, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, etc…. The possibilities are endless!