School has started, the mornings are getting darker and cooler, apples are starting to ripen for picking and after school snacks are in demand! As a parent, I love a quick and easy snack that also provides a bit of fiber, protein and nutrients without all the sugars and fats. One of our simple favorites is caramel apple popcorn. Ahhh…. but that’s not healthy you say? We do it with an easy twist!
Check out our recipe for Easier and Healthier Caramel Apple Popcorn!
All you need are 3 simple ingredients and you are done in minutes. Happy kids = Happy mom!
Easier and Healthier Caramel Apple Popcorn
- Smuckers Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- Fresh Popped Popcorn (unsalted and unbuttered)
- Granny Smith Apples (diced)
- Pop your popcorn (do not salt or butter)
- Add diced apples
- Drizzle with caramel sauce
- Get creative and add nuts, coconut or dried fruits!
What are some of YOUR favorite
simple after school snacks for Fall?
Find what you need for this recipe on Amazon!
Find MORE apple recipes on Daily Dish Magazine
CookNGuide.com by Daily Dish Magazine
Or check out our Apple Essentials to get you started cooking!