- Silicone Mold Tray
- Plastic Wrap
- Book or Heavy Flat Object
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 4 Tablespoons Citric Acid
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Dish Soap
- 7 Drops Essential Oil
- In a bowl, combine your baking soda, citric acid, and essential oil. I used lemongrass but any scent you like should be ok. Mix well and be sure to remove and large chunks of dry ingredients.
- Add in your dish soap and mix well again.
- Place your mixture into the mold and be sure to press down and pack it in. The mixture will try and expand and that’s ok.
- Once you have your mixture in the mold (be careful to not overflow the mold too much) give the ingredients a good press down then wrap tight with plastic wrap and set in a corner with the book over the top. This helps them to stay more tightly packed together for a firmer end product.
- Allow to sit for a few hours and then remove your bath fizzies from the mold. This should be easy and the fizzies shouldn’t easily break when coming out.