- 5 oz. Dried Cherries
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Ground Flax Seed
- 2 Cups Quaker® Real Medleys® Cereal (cherry, almond, pecan variety)
- 1 Cup Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Cereal
- Puree dried cherries to form a paste and place in microwave safe bowl.
- Add chocolate chips to paste.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted and stirs smooth.
- Add ground flax and Quaker® Real Medleys® Cereal and stir until mixed.
- Refrigerate for 3 minutes.
- Crush Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Cereal into small pieces to form a topping.
- Remove mixture from refrigerator and roll into one inch balls.
- Roll balls in crushed Quaker® Oatmeal Squares to coat.
- These keep fine at room temperature but taste great frozen as well!