Don’t forget your hostess this year! Be sure and whip up a batch of this delicious butter to take to your holiday party! It is super easy to make, and it will give a little pep to your homemade or store-bought rolls. Plus, if you are like me, and keeping an eye on your budget this holiday season, this recipe fits the bill! I had all of the ingredients on hand, so I didn’t have to buy anything to make it. The other nice thing about this recipe, is that you can make it ahead of time, so it is one less thing to have to do on Thanksgiving day.
This butter can be used on more than just your dinner rolls, you can put it on toast, cinnamon rolls, or even pancakes. In fact, I used it on our pancakes this morning, Yum! The possibilities are endless!
I originally saw this recipe in a magazine. Unfortunately, I didn’t write down what magazine, only the recipe! (Sorry!)
Have a great Thanksgiving Day!!
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 teaspoons Orange Peel, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- With an electric mixer beat the butter, cranberries, honey, orange peel, and salt together until well blended.
- Transfer to a canning jar or other jar of choice.
- Store in refrigerator for up to two weeks.