Cranberry Chocolate Coffee
This past week I was working on my crazy ingredient challenge recipe and made some cranberry syrup and chocolate cranberry sauce and decided to put these in a drink…. AMAZING! Once you have the syrups made this Cranberry Chocolate Coffee is easy to make.
I first made Cranberry Syrup and then after making that I made some Chocolate Cranberry Sauce. After I finished putting my Crazy Ingredient Challenge I decided to have a cup of coffee and at that moment my Cranberry Chocolate Coffee came together.
Cranberry Syrup Recipe
1 cup Zulka Morena Pure Cane Sugar
1 cup Water
1/2 cup fresh cranberries
Place sugar, water and cranberries into medium saucepan.
Bring to boil over medium-heat and continue to boil for 10 minutes.
Let cool and drain cranberries from syrup.
Note: Don’t throw away cranberries as they taste wonderful. You could use them on your pancakes, waffles or ice cream with some of cranberry syrup you made… YUM!
Chocolate Cranberry Sauce
1/2 cup pure Zulka Morena Sugar
1 cup water
2 tbsp Divine Cocoa
2 tbsp flour
1 tbsp butter
4 tbsp Cranberry Syrup (recipe above)
Mix sugar, water, cocoa, flour and syrup in saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to boil.
Add butter and continue to cook until butter is melted.
Cool and refrigerate.
This recipe is also great on ice cream or drizzle on any whipped cream dessert that has cranberries in it.
- 1 cup of fresh brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp cranberry syrup (instructions in post)
- whipped cream
- Chocolate Cranberry Syrup (instructions in post)
- Brew I cup of fresh coffee.
- Add 1 tbsp cranberry syrup (you can add more if you want)
- Top with whipped cream
- Drizzle with Chocolate Cranberry Syrup.
- I make my coffee in my Keurig and use my own grounds. I also add a couple crystals of rock sugar to the grounds. This makes the coffee slightly sweet.
More Holiday Coffee Flavours for you to make: