Christmas Kitchen Wreath
Do you decorate you kitchen for Christmas?
Here is a quick, easy and inexpensive Kitchen Wreath to make.
Grapevine Wreath (you can also use a stryoform wreath)
Burlap Strips (cut into 2 inch strips)
Hot Glue Gun
1. Cut burlap into 2 inch strips. Using hot glue gun, glue burlap around the outer edge of wreath. Glue second strip inside. Cut slits into burlap approx 1 1/2 inches apart and about 3/4 inches in depth.
2. Tape Washi Tape around cookie cutters (I used Star Cookie Cutters in different sizes).
3. Slightly off the center of the top of the wreath, glue the cookie cutters.
4. Cut straws in half. Glue together in a star form and glue to the bottom of the wreath (I glued off the center slightly).
5. Glue Scrabble Tiles down the side. Mine said Merry Christmas but you can make it say whatever you would like. You could also glue words that aren’t Christmasy so that you can use it all year around.
All of these items can be bought at Joann Fabric and Amazon.
2. Washi Tape