Are you ready for the 4th of July festivities tomorrow?
Here’s a quick and easy recipe for Chocolate Sugar Cookies if you’re looking
for a dessert to bring to someone’s house to celebrate the 4th of July.
And what makes them easy is they start off with a CAKE MIX!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Sugar for rolling the cookies in before baking.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients together and mix until a dough forms.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll the balls in the sugar.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack to cool.