A wonderful Belgium waffle that is made with chocolate and coffee. A great way to start your morning.
- 2 eggs separated
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp espresso powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa (I used Ghirardelli Cocoa)
- 1 cup milk
- Separate yolks and whites in 2 different bowls.
- Whip whites until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the egg whites and beat until mixed well.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Using your waffle maker, added dough and bake per recommended by manufacture.
- I just use a spoon to mix all my ingredients and then fold in the egg whites.