- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulate sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 Tablespoons Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda and pudding mix together; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream your butter and the sugars until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla and combine well.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter/sugar mixture and combine well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough out onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes in a 350 degree preheated oven or until the cookies are slightly browned.
- Let cool on the cookie sheets for about 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.