I love chocolate chip cookies, but the last few times I’ve made them they came out flat.
They were still delicious but not pretty.
AND if you’re making chocolate chip cookies for company or bringing them to a church or school function, you want them to look pretty.
I have been looking for a way to get my chocolate chip cookies “fluffy” again
and came across a few recipes that added a whole box of pudding
to just a few tablespoons of vanilla instant pudding mix.
I tried the recipe and as you can see from the photo below, they are pretty cookies.
And they taste amazing also!Print
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulate sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 Tablespoons Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda and pudding mix together; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream your butter and the sugars until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla and combine well.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter/sugar mixture and combine well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough out onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes in a 350 degree preheated oven or until the cookies are slightly browned.
- Let cool on the cookie sheets for about 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.