- 2 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken Breast (or diced chicken tenders)
- 1/2 Pound Bacon (Diced)
- 1/2 Onion (Diced)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sriracha Mayo (or plain mayo if you don’t want a little spice)
- 3 Frozen Waffles
- Green Onion (for garnish)
- Start by cooking your diced bacon and saute your onions.
- Stir together chicken, bacon, onion, cream cheese, and sriracha mayo in a bowl.
- Cut the frozen waffles into small squares.
- Layer the chicken mixture into the bottom of a greased casserole dish.
- Top with cheddar jack cheese.
- Layer waffles on top.
- Cover and Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes until heated through.
- Remove from oven and remove foil.
- Continue baking another 5-10 minutes until waffles are golden brown.
- Top with green onion.
- Serve! I like to add a few more dollops of Sriracha to mine!
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 467
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 1014
- Fat: 31
- Saturated Fat: 14
- Unsaturated Fat: 13
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 17
- Protein: 30
- Cholesterol: 141