- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. almond extract flavoring; divided
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the pie filling, cinnamon and 1/2 tsp almond extract flavoring.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Put the pie filling mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place the cut up biscuits on top; mixing gently.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until the biscuits begin to brown.
- Combine the powdered sugar, milk and remaining 1/2 tsp. almond extract together.
- Drizzle over the dessert after it has cooled.
- You can use any flavor of pie filling.