Our daughter is getting married in TWO weeks!
Needless to say I have been looking for easy and delicious dessert recipes
that I can put together quickly to be able to serve to the multitude of guests
that will be arriving in our house soon.
This Cherry Pie Bubble Dessert is easy and can be used
for dessert or even for a brunch buffet…which is what I plan
on using it for the day after the wedding.
You can use any flavor of pie filling, but the cherry looks so pretty!
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. almond extract flavoring; divided
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the pie filling, cinnamon and 1/2 tsp almond extract flavoring.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Put the pie filling mixture into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place the cut up biscuits on top; mixing gently.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until the biscuits begin to brown.
- Combine the powdered sugar, milk and remaining 1/2 tsp. almond extract together.
- Drizzle over the dessert after it has cooled.
- You can use any flavor of pie filling.