- 1 9×13 box Brownie mix
- (oil, eggs, and water as described on the back of the box)
- 1 9×13 baking dish lined with parchment paper
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs (room temp)
- 1 C chocolate chips
Chocolate Ganache Ingredients
- 1 C semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C heavy whipping cream (chilled)
- Pinch of salt
- Twix, Snickers, Milky Way, and Three Musketeers (chopped in pieces)
Directions for bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Follow the directions on the back of the brownie box to make the brownie batter.
- Pour brownie mix into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the 350 degrees preheated the oven for 25 minutes.
Directions for cheesecake
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the cream cheese and the sugar until well combined (you can use an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Stir to mix the chocolate chips into the cheesecake.
- Pour the batter onto the brownies.
- Bake at 300 degrees until the cheesecake is just beginning to turn golden around the edges.
- Check to make sure the cheesecake doesn’t jiggle in the center. (About 30-40 minutes)
- Cool the bars on the counter for 20 minutes.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until completely chilled.
Directions for Chocolate Ganache
- Using a double boiler combine the heavy whipping cream and chocolate chips and melt on medium heat.
- Using a whisk, gradually mix the chocolate ganache until melted.
- The ganache will start to become slightly thick.
- Let the ganache cool to room temperature.
- Scoop the ganache into a piping bag.
- Drizzle the ganache on top of the cheesecake.
- Toss the chopped candy bars on top of the drizzled ganache.
- Drizzle more ganache on top of the candy.