This boozy citrus punch is perfect for your summer patio parties combining pineapple, lemon, lime, and orange with Vodka… it packs a citrusy punch for sure!
Thank you Sparkling Ice for sharing this recipe & image with our readers!
Boozy Citrus Punch Recipe
I am in love with summer punches and sangrias… and the endless options you have to mix up your recipes. This recipe packs a big citrus tropical flavor but you can just as easily substitute another fruit if you don’t have something on hand or aren’t a fan of pineapple. Hmmm….. I’m wondering how grape juice would taste in this one!
You might enjoy these cocktail creations too!
- 2 cups vodka
- ½ cup lime juice
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 2 bottles Sparkling Ice Orange Mango
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 blood orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Pineapple slices
- Pour the vodka, lime juice, pineapple juice, Sparkling Ice Orange Mango, and nutmeg in a large punch bowl.
- Toss in orange, blood orange, lemon slices and stir.
- Fill glasses with a ladle, garnish with fresh pineapple.