Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk*
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar OR 1/4 cup malted milk powder
- Zest of 1/2 lemon (or 1 tsp lemon juice)
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- Start by making the “Simply Perfect Pancakes” as directed o
- n the King Arthur Flour website. (see link above)
- Fold in lemon zest or lemon juice
- Add blueberries individually to the batter after pouring batter into pan
- To make topping, blend vanilla yogurt and blueberries in a blender until smooth. Add a touch of sugar if you like yours a bit sweeter!
- *Use 1 cup milk if you’re baking under hot, humid conditions, or if you’re going to let the batter rest longer than 15 minutes. Use up to 1 1/4 cups milk in cold, dry conditions.
- Do not add blueberries into batter in bowl. The juice will bleed turning your batter purple and changing the consistency. Add blueberries to each pancake while cooking for best results.