Banana Oatmeal Cookies
I have been trying to eat healthier and these Banana Oatmeal Cookies help with my sweet craving. These cookies are gluten free, dairy free and sugar free. They also are full of goodness, that you don’t even know that they are healthy. I found this recipe through Beachbody 21 day fix eating plan.
A wonderful delicious cookie that is gluten free and sugar free
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts (I used California Walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Either spray cookie sheets with cookie spray or line with baking mat. Set aside.
- Combine oats, spices and salt in bowl, mix well.
- Add bananas, raisins and walnuts and combine well.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon onto baking sheet and flatten cookies with spatula.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until firm.
When I made these cookies, I only got 9 cookies, not sure if I made them bigger then the original recipe. As the original recipe said it made 8 servings and each serving was 2 cookies. I did find that they are best if you keep in the fridge instead of on the counter. These also would be great to have for breakfast and easy to grab as you are running out the door breakfast.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies is another great gluten free, no sugar cookies.