Happy Sunday! Today I’m sharing a great recipe from Bai. This Strawberry Limu Lemonade Cocktail is a light and refreshing cool Summer cocktail with a twist… being made with Bai! I love that Bai is filled with goodness, all natural filled with Superfruits so you get a nice big dose of anti-oxidants!
Strawberry Limu Lemonade Cocktail
Bai Strawberry Limu Lemonade Cocktail
- 2 bottles Bai Limu Lemon
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 lemons
- 8 oz vodka (optional)
- Halve and hull strawberries and slice lemons.
- Place into pitcher and cover with ice.
- Add Limu Lemon, and stir gently to combine.
- Add Optional Vodka
- Tip: If you’re adding vodka, try making ahead in a tupperware bowl with a cover. Set in the freezer for a few hours or overnight, and it will emerge slushy and refreshing.
Buy on Amazon!