I love asparagus and whenever I see the thin little ones in the store I get so excited. The small ones are my favorite. This time, I decided to take my standard recipe to the next level by wrapping them up in dough to make my Garlic Parmesan Twists stuffed with the Asparagus!
This is a great way to use leftover Asparagus or just as easy to make it straight away. These disappeared quickly in my house, so I would suggest making a few batches!
Asparagus Garlic Parmesan Twists
I cooked this recipe using my new Anolon Tri Ply Clad Stainless Steel Skillet.
I love the even heat this pan brings me. Everyting I have cooked in this skillet has come out perfectly!
- 1 Bundle of Asparagus
- 2 TBSP Butter
- Diced Garlic
- Pilsbury Breadstick Dough (cut each in half and stretch)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Place Butter in Pan over Medium Head
- When Melted, Add Asparagus
- Add Diced Garlic (I use about 1 TBSP)
- Saute until tender but crisp (about 3 minutes)
- Wrap 2-3 Stems of Asparagus in Each Breadstick
- Spinkle Parmesan Over Top
- Bake According to Package
- Remove From Oven and Serve
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 284
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 926
- Fat: 21
- Saturated Fat: 13
- Unsaturated Fat: 6
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Protein: 21
- Cholesterol: 54
I am so in love with this set of cookware from Anolon. I use this one ALL the time! It goes from stove top to oven and cleans so easily. This will be a set of cookware that I can pass down to my kids. Amazing quality!
Now Enter to WIN Your Own Set of Anolon Cookware!!
I received a set of Anolon Cookware to try for myself and provide my opinion.
All thoughts are 100% honest and my own.