2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
If you are looking for something super easy and fun to make for those on your valentine list, I have just the thing for you! This Strawberry Fudge recipe only has two ingredients, and who doesn’t love getting a homemade treat for a gift. I know I do. This would also be a great recipe to have the young ones help you with because there is no stove involved in the process, just a microwave.
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips, Ghirardelli Brand
- 2 Cups Strawberry Frosting, homemade or store bought
- Valentine Silicone Mold, or 8×8 baking pan
- In a microwave safe bowl melt your white chocolate chips in the microwave in 20-second bursts, stirring in between until completely melted.
- In a separate bowl microwave frosting for 15-20 seconds until smooth.
- Combine the melted chocolate with the melted frosting and whisk together.
- You can either pour your fudge mixture into a lined 8×8 pan or use fun little silicone molds, either one will work just fine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
If you are interested in the little Heart Silicone Mold that I used, you can find it here. Please note that this is an affiliate link. By purchasing through this link Daily Dish Magazine receives a small percentage from Amazon. Thank you for your support.