This post is a sponsored challenge by Foodie.com to create an inspirational board of chocolate recipes.
It’s almost Valentines Day and there are few things that are absolute essentials in my book for this holiday. Chocolate and Roses. While I can’t do much about delivering you roses, I certainly can give you plenty of chocolatey chocolicious recipes for inspiration.
I went back through some of our most popular parties we’ve had here for Foodie Friends Friday and I found an abundance of fabulous recipes. I picked out 12 of the very best chocolate recipes to share and posted them to Foodie.com. Check out the slide show and I dare you to not get hungry!
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
For a little healthier chocolate ideas,
I’ve included my own Healthier Chocolate Truffle recipe too.
(appears originally on Busy Vegetarian Mom)
Healthier Chocolate Truffles
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 30
- 1 Cup Deglet Noor Dates
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Almond Butter
- 2 TBSP Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- Soak the dates in water for 10-15 minutes
- Puree Dates, Water, Almond Butter and Cocoa Powder until smooth ( I used stick blender)
- Add melted Coconut Oil until and mix until well blended and smooth.
- Pour into 9×9 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for 15 minutes in freezer
- Remove and scoop with tsp and mold into balls, top with raw coconut if desired.
- Return to refrigerator until firm.
- Store in refrigerator