It’s super simple to make. All you need is a prepared pie crust, some fresh blueberries, strawberries and raspberries, a little sugar and flour and voila! Triple Berry Galette! I’m sayin’! Make this for any night of the week for dessert.
Now, here’s the recipe! I hope you enjoy it triple ‘berry’ much as I did! 🙂 Happy Baking!
BTW…When you’re not here, you can come visit me over at The Baking ChocolaTess, where I tend to be a little cookie, brownie and chocolate obsessed!
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Optional: Raw sugar or Turbinado sugar for sprinkling on top of crust and fruit.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Unroll one pie crust on a baking sheet lined with parchment or on a baking stone.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss together the raspberries, strawberries and blueberries with sugar and flour.
- Pour over pie crust in the middle, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Fold up the borders over the edge of the fruit and pinch into pleats.
- Transfer to oven and bake 30 -40 minutes.
- Optional: Sprinkle the crust and fruit filling with turbinado or raw sugar.