If you want to dine like the stars (Oprah, Nicole Kidman, Will Smith, Reese Witherspoon to just name a few) do at STK LA, then you simply must try this Summer Crab Salad straight from Chef Robert Liberato at this Hollywood celebrity hotspot in West Beverly Hills.
Melon, Ginger, and Avocado make this a light and refreshing healthy choice to enjoy for lunch or along with dinner.
Summer Crab Salad Recipe
- 2.5oz Jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1 oz Ginger dressing**
- 5pc Green melon – large dice 1“
- 1 Grapefruit segment – torched with sugar and cut diagonally
- 1 1/8 wedge of avocado- cut in large cubes
- 4 pc Radish, thin sliced
- 4 pc Hearts of palm, thin sliced
- ½ tsp Jalapeno, fine diced
- Mache greens
- Basil oil
- 4oz ginger chopped
- 2 tbs mustard
- 6oz honey
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups champagne vinegar
- 4 cups canola or blended oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a blender, combine ginger, mustard, honey, lemon juice and the vinegar and blend.
- Slowly drizzle the oil to emulsify
- Season with salt and pepper
- Toss with salad