Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup lovers, you’re in for a real sweet, delectable treat with these gourmet Loaded Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies! Soft, chewy, melt-in-your mouth peanut butter flavor with double the peanut butter. You get creamy peanut butter in the cookie dough as well as delicious peanut butter cup love on top. It’s a peanut butter lovers dream come true!
These big soft, thick and fudgy peanut butter cookies will definitely be a hit at your house! And here’s a real shocker…they won’t be around the house for long either. Just a warning. Trust me on that one! These are the perfect treat for snacking, impressing and any holiday or celebration. Ready to devour in less that 30 minutes too! 🙂 The sooner, the better, for these Loaded Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies to explode in your mouth!
Here’s the recipe! Hope you enjoy!
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag Reese's mini peanut butter cups, chopped into quarters (I used the ones that weren't wrapped, less work!)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Using a mixer, mix the butter, sugars, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla together until combined.
- Add in the flour, soda, and salt in and mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and .
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. (6 per sheet, these will be large, thick cookies!)
- Use your hand and slightly flatten each scoop of dough.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes at 350.
- Remove cookies from oven and cool on baking sheet 2 minutes before placing on cooling rack.
- Place chopped Reese Cup bits on top of each of the cookies, add more if you want even more overload!
- Makes 18 large cookies.
Come visit over at the blog! Lots of desserts for holidays, parties or for sweet treat hoarders, like me.