Disclaimer: I received the Man Pan Wok free of charge to try and give my honest opinion. All thoughts expressed are my own.
What do you think of when you hear that name? I think of heavy duty cookware made to stand up wear and tear. I was surprised when my Man Pan Wok arrived and the package was super light. I thought there must be some mistake. Surely this “Man Pan” had to be heavier than that!
I was so excited to pull out my new wok and give it a try. But before I share my recipe, let me share with you what makes “Man Pans” special.
- Made in the USA!
- Taste: the hard coat anodize and Gem-X2 sealer doesn’t react with your food giving you only fresh flavor
- FREE of PTEE, PFOA, and fluoropolymer coatings. Totally non-toxic!
- Tough coating does not chip, flake or rub off. You can even use metal utensils AND use up to a temp of 700 degrees!
- Slick Gem-X2 coating is stick resistant. Less oil. Easier cleaning.
- Cool grip handle no matter how hot you cook!
- Eco friendly
- Heat faster and efficiently allowing you to turn down your heat 40% and SAVE energy AND money.
- Flat rim keeps pan round and resistant to damage.
- Super light-weight!
Easy Stir Fry
- Chopped Garlic
- 2 TBSP Oil
- Udon Noodles
- Chili Paste
- Soy Sauce
- Cook Udon Noodles as directed on package
- Add Oil to Man Pan Wok
- Saute Broccoli for 2 minutes
- Add Onion, Pepper and Garlic
- Saute 3 minutes
- Add Tomato
- Add Cooked Udon Noodles
- Drizzle with Soy Sauce and Spoon Full of Chili Sauce
- Saute for 2 minutes
- Add whatever veggies you like and adjust soy and chili sauce to your taste. Personalize it just for YOU!