Thank you, Flemings Steakhouse and Tequila Herradura for sending me the makings
for the $100 Margarita to make at home!
We have been loving celebrating Tequila with Herradura and exploring Mexico lately here at Daily Dish Magazine, so we HAD to share this awesome special at Fleming’s Steakhouse for Cinco de Mayo this year.
The 100 Dollar Margarita!
This Seleccion Suprema Tequila is the first ever extra-Anejo Tequila expression, is aged for 49 months, and has won an international award!
100 Dollar Margarita!
I’m telling you the taste is incredibly smooooothhhhhh and oh soooo pretty!
- 2 oz. Herradura Seleccion Suprema Tequila
- .5 oz. Grannd Marnier Centenaire
- .75 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- .5 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 Kaffir Lime Leaf
- Gold Rim Sugar
- Kosher Salt
- Combine Tequila, Grand Marnier, Lime Juice & Simple Syrup in Shaker with Ice.
- Double strain over fresh ice in a Baccarat Diamant Highball Glass rimmed with kosher salt and gold rim sugar.
- Garnish with Kaffir Lime Leaf.
Get your own $100 Margarita at Fleming Steakhouse for Cinco de Mayo only May 4th-6th.